1. Boil your water, then pre-heat the french press and drinking cup with hot water. Discard after 1 min.
2. Add 20g of ground coffee and pour over some hot water.
3. Immediately start timer and gently stir for 30 seconds until saturated.
4. Dose the remaining water evenly over your grounds.
5. Place the lid on and push the plunger down slightly.
6. After 4 minutes, gently and slowly press the plunger down and serve immediately.
If you are not going to drink the coffee immediately, don't leave it in the French press where it will continue to sit on the grounds and get bitter. Pour it into a thermal flask to keep it hot.