1. Place folded filter with triple layer covering spout, rinse/preheat brewing system with water.
2. Discard after 1 minute.
3. Pre-infuse with 50ml of water for 45 seconds.
4. Pour 250ml of water with high agitation keeping coffee submerged pouring over 30 seconds time.
5. Allow slurry to fully draw down until the coffee bed is exposed (3 min).
6. Pour 200ml of water over 30 seconds with gentle agitation. Pour into the centre of the brew for the last 10 seconds.
7. Allow coffee to fully draw down for a total brew time of 6 mins.