GRIND: Ground coffee orders will have a medium grind. Suitable for french press, pour-over or AeroPress.
1. Insert plunger and extend it out fully until the gasket is just past the #4 marking.
2. Unscrew the basket from the bottom of the brew chamber. Place the small, round filter paper in the basket.
3. Use some of your hot water to wet your filter. The water serves to help the filter adhere to the cap and heats your brewing vessel. Hold the cap by its 'ears' and pour the water slowly so it can be absorbed by the filter.
4. Place the AeroPress onto your scale (optional) with the flared end up and add your ground coffee.
5. Start the timer. Add half the water, making sure the coffee is evenly saturated and let it sit for 30 seconds.
6. Use the remainder of the hot water to fill the chamber and allow brew tosteep for an additional 3 minutes.
7. Stir the grounds 10 times to agitate.
8. Fasten the cap, ensuring it locks onto the grooves tightly.
9. Turn the AeroPress right side up. Position it on top of your brew vessel. Press down gently until a hissing sound is made. Desiredbrew time is 4 minutes including pre-infusion. ENJOY!
OUR TIP:To clean your AeroPress, unscrew the cap and pop out the filter and the puck of condensed grounds by simply pushing the AeroPress' interior section a final inch.
GET THE LATEST FROM 3 AFRICAN SISTERS
Sign up today and be the first to know about coffee releases, promotions, cafe news and other product announcements.